Kronos Technical Consultant
JK Seva’s Technical Consultants work closely with our clients, remotely and on-site (as necessary), to implement workforce management solutions. This position is responsible for implementations and upgrades, including design, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Identify technical issues and work closely with sales to provide Kronos solutions that are best for the client and required change requests
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and recommendations to clients regarding problems and solutions
- Configure solution as described in the Statement of Work (SOW) for the Client.
- Helps identify change requests to insure accountability with client
- Executes and supports JK Seva testing procedures
- Support Kronos implementations, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Develop Kronos integrations (WIM) in alignment with Kronos best practices.
- Expertise working with Kronos database queries (SQL) and developing and deploying new integrations using WIM.
- Troubleshooting, break-fix and support of Client systems
- Communicates with Client and JKS project manager including status, challenges, and assistance needed
- Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Provide detailed documentation of project work
- Partner with Clients to ensure successful go-live and post-live
- Remote work and on-site work as requested by the Client (per SOW)
- At least 5 years previous Kronos technical experience required
- Expertise with Kronos WFC setup, configuration and customizations with many modules including: Timekeeper, Attestation, Accruals, Leave, Attendance, Advanced Scheduler, Forecasting, Analytics, Mobile, and Workforce Device Manager.
- Experience designing, developing, scripting and testing interfaces in Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) using both Kronos API’s and SQL
- Custom report development skills and experience
- Dell Boomi experience preferred
- Understanding of implementation and development life cycles preferred
- Strong knowledge of software development and testing methodologies preferred
- Knowledge and ability to provide technical training for Client if required
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Ability to be self-directed and work in a team setting
- Willingness and ability to work remote and/or on-site