Kronos Timekeeping Consultant
JK Seva’s Timekeeping Consultants work closely with our clients, remotely and on-site (as necessary), to implement workforce management solutions. This position is responsible for implementations and upgrades, including design and configuration.
- Identify business issues and work closely with sales to provide Kronos solutions that are best for the client
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations to clients regarding problems and solutions
- Configure solution as described in the Statement of Work (SOW) for the Client.
- Helps identify change requests to insure accountability with client
- Executes and supports JK Seva testing procedures
- Support Kronos implementations, upgrades, customization and enhancements.
- Troubleshooting, break-fix and support of Client systems
- Communicates with Client and JKS project manager including status, challenges, and assistance needed
- Provide detailed documentation of project work
- Partner with Clients to ensure successful go-live and post-live.
- Remote work and on-site work as requested by the Client.
- Expertise in Kronos Workforce Central (WFC) and/or Dimensions (WFD) skills such as Timekeeper, Accruals, Attestation, Payroll, and HR
- Advanced Scheduler experience preferred (Healthcare and/or Retail)
- Workforce Integration Management (WIM) experience preferred
- Solution Consulting experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of software development and testing
- Strong interpersonal skills for clients
- Good communication and organizational skills