Infor Cloudsuite WMS (M3) Consultant
JK Seva’s Infor Cloudsuite WMS Consultants work closely with our Clients, remotely and on-site (as necessary), to implement ERP solutions. This position is responsible for Infor Cloudsuite WMS support of implementations and upgrades, including design, configuration, and troubleshooting.
PROCUREMENT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify business issues and work closely with sales to provide Infor WMS solutions that are best for the Client
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations to Clients regarding problems and solutions
- Configure solution as described in the Statement of Work (SOW) for the Client
- Helps identify change requests to insure accountability with Client
- Executes and supports JK Seva testing procedures
- Support Infor implementations, upgrades, customizations and enhancements
- Troubleshooting, break-fix and support of Client systems
- Communicates with Client and JKS project manager including status, challenges, and assistance needed
- Provide detailed documentation of project work
- Partner with Clients to ensure successful go-live and post-live
- Remote work and on-site work as requested by the Client
- Minimum of 5 years previous Infor Cloudsuite WMS (M3) experience required
- Must have 5-7 years Warehouse Management experience
- Must be able to support Infor Cloudsuite WMS which includes Advanced warehousing processes, Labor management, 3-D visual warehouse
- Strong knowledge and experience of testing methodologies preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Ability to be self-directed and work in a team setting
- Willingness and ability to work remote and/or on-site
We are collaborative.
We are community.
We are remote and flexible.
We are customer focused.