API Healthcare Project Manager
JK Seva’s Project Managers (PM) work closely with the Client and consultants. This position is responsible for management of the entire project to ensure the project completes on time and on budget. JK Seva PM’s hold the responsibility of coordinating meetings, developing project plans, managing resources and collaborating on recommendations for best solutions when needed.
- Identify business issues and work closely with sales to provide API Healthcare solutions that are best for the Client
- Provide oversight and support of subject matter expert and help make recommendations to Clients regarding problems and solutions
- Manage the projects including the API Healthcare implementations, upgrades, customizations and enhancements
- Lead the project to configure solutions as described in the Statement of Work (SOW) for the Client
- Hold weekly meetings with Client either one-on-one or with a team
- Develop project plan, assign resources and ensure SOW is adhered to
- Communicates and records progress with Client including status, challenges, help needed, and Change Orders
- Help identify change requests to ensure accountability with Clients and manage the Change Order process
- Provide oversight to insure that the JK Seva testing procedures are adhered to
- Oversee the troubleshooting, break-fix and support of Client systems
- Communicate with Client including status, challenges, and assistance needed
- Ensure the consultant provides detailed documentation of project work
- Partner with Clients to ensure successful go-live and post-live
- Remote work and on-site work as requested by the Client
- Minimum of 5 years previous API Healthcare Project Management experience required
- At least 5-7 years Project Management expertise
- HCM and Workforce Management project management skills and expertise. Knowledge of API Healthcare HCM and Timekeeping products
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred
- MS Project, 10,000ft and/or equivalent project management software tool
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Must be able to be self-directed and work in a team setting
- Willingness and ability to work remote and/or on-site
We are collaborative.
We are community.
We are remote and flexible.
We are customer focused.