Infor Payroll Consultant
JK Seva’s Payroll Consultants work closely with our clients, remotely and on-site (as necessary), to implement ERP Payroll solutions. This position is responsible for Infor Payroll functional support of implementations and upgrades, including design, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Identify business issues and work closely with sales to provide Infor Payroll solutions that are best for the client
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations to clients regarding problems and solutions
- Configure solution as described in the Statement of Work (SOW) for the Client.
- Helps identify change requests to insure accountability with client
- Executes and supports JK Seva testing procedures
- Support Infor Lawson implementations, upgrades, customizations and enhancements.
- Troubleshooting, break-fix and support of Client systems
- Communicates with Client and JKS project manager including status, challenges, and assistance needed
- Provide detailed documentation of project work
- Partner with Clients to ensure successful go-live and post-live.
- Remote work and on-site work as requested by the Client.
- Minimum of 5 years previous Infor Lawson Payroll experience required
- Must have 5-7 years Payroll experience
- 5 years of Infor Lawson Payroll experience preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience of testing methodologies preferred
- Infor Payroll Service Delivery training desired
- Nice to
- Infor Cloudsuite training and experience desired
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Ability to be self-directed and work in a team setting
- Willingness and ability to work remote and / or on-site