Infor Supply Chain Management Consultant
JK Seva’s Infor Cloudsuite Supply Chain Management consultants work closely with our clients, remotely and on-site (as necessary), to implement ERP solutions. This position is responsible for Infor Cloudsuite Supply Chain Management functional support of implementations and upgrades, including design, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Identify business issues and work closely with sales to provide Infor Cloudsuite Supply Chain Management solutions that are best for the Client
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations to Clients regarding problems and solutions
- Configure solution as described in the Statement of Work (SOW) for the Client.
- Helps identify change requests to insure accountability with client
- Executes and supports JK Seva testing procedures
- Support Infor Lawson implementations, upgrades, customizations and enhancements.
- Troubleshooting, break-fix and support of Client systems
- Communicates with Client and JKS project manager including status, challenges, and assistance needed
- Provide detailed documentation of project work
- Partner with Clients to ensure successful go-live and post-live.
- Remote work and on-site work as requested by the Client.
- Minimum of 5 years previous Infor Lawson Supply Chain experience required
- Infor Cloudsuite Supply Chain Management training and experience preferred
- Must have 5-7 years supply chain and/or warehouse management experience
- Must be able to understand and support the Multi-enterprise Business Network which includes Planning, Management, Logistics, and Visibility
- Infor Process Automation (IPA) preferred
- Infor Cloudsuite Financials preferred
- BIRST training and experience desired
- Strong knowledge and experience of testing methodologies preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Ability to be self-directed and work in a team setting
- Willingness and ability to work remote and/or on-site