Expect More. We Do.
Infor Technical Consultant
JK Seva’s Technical Consultants work closely with our clients, remotely and on-site (as necessary), to implement ERP solutions. This position is responsible for implementations and upgrades, including design, configuration, and troubleshooting Infor Lawson systems and all third party products.
- Identify technical issues and work closely with sales to provide Infor solutions that are best for the client and required change requests
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and recommendations to clients regarding problems and solutions
- Configure solution as described in the Statement of Work (SOW) for the Client.
- Helps identify change requests to insure accountability with client
- Executes and supports JK Seva testing procedures
- Support Infor Lawson and Landmark implementations, upgrades, customizations and enhancements/optimization.
- Troubleshooting, break-fix and support of Client systems
- Communicates with Client and JKS project manager including status, challenges, and assistance needed
- Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Provide detailed documentation of project work
- Partner with Clients to ensure successful go-live and post-live
- Remote work and on-site work as requested by the Client (per SOW)
- At least 5 years previous Infor Lawson technical experience required
- Landmark implementation experience
- Infor Security knowledge and experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience with third party software (i.e. Java…)
- Strong knowledge of software development and testing
- Understanding of implementation and development life cycles preferred
- Strong knowledge of software development and testing methodologies preferred
- Knowledge and ability to provide technical training for Client if required
- Excellent oral and written communication in English